Sunday 25 September 2011

This is how we do my junior pictures...

Hey 'yall! So these are some of my junior pictures from Fall/Spring 2009-2010. I have re-edited some of them, do to my much more extensive knowledge in the area of color schemes.
I hope you enjoy them! Pardon my much younger-looking face!


These first ones are the ones I re-edited
"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
~Gustav Mahler

"Be yourself - who else is better qualified?" ~ Unknown

"A #2 pencil and a dream can take you anywhere." ~ Joyce A. Myers

"And now, this is the sweetest and most glorious day that ever my eyes did see." ~ Donald Cargill

"Don't frown - you never know who is falling in love with your smile." ~ Unknown

"One loses many laughs by not laughing at oneself." ~ Mary Englebreit

"God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him." ~ Jim Elliot

"A compliment is something like a kiss through a veil." ~ Victor Hugo

"Plant thy foot firmly in the prints which His foot has made before thee." ~ Joseph Barber Lightfoot

These next ones are the ones I gave out as my official junior pictures:

 "In a gentle way, you can shake the world." ~ Mohandas Gandhi

"I like her because she smiles at me and means it." ~ Anonymous

This one is just silly... he he he ...

"A day without laughter is a day wasted." ~ Charlie Chaplin

"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies." ~ Mother Teresa

"After all, a girl is - well, a girl. It's nice to be told you're successful at it." ~ Rita Hayworth

This is one of my favorite shots

I played with the color scheme on this one. Which do you like better?

"I won't mess with your head, or play with your heart. Because I'm a real girl and I finish what I start." ~ Unknown

"The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money." ~ Thomas Jefferson

"I like it when a guy makes me feel like a woman and a little girl at the same time." ~ Tara Reid

"God loves you just the way you are, but he refuses to leave you that way.
 He wants you to be just like Jesus." ~ Max Lucado

"Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success."
 ~ Swami Sivanada

"Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn." ~ Elizabeth Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment