Thursday 22 September 2011

This is how we do David...

Hello again world! Here are a few of my friend David's junior pictures from this past spring 2011.
David is from South Korea, which is why I've put some words in Korean on here as well. Enjoy!


친애하는 형제
"I am smiling because you are my brother,
I am laughing because there is nothing you can do about it!" ~ Unknown

 
당신은 대단해요
"Sometimes being a brother is better than being a superhero." ~ Marc Brown

당신은 날 웃게 만들어
 "Being brother and sister means being there for each other." ~ Anonymous

당신은 장난꾸러기  ;)
 "A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams." ~ Author Unknown

난 널 사랑해
This one is my favorite picture!
"There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother."
 ~ Astrid Alauda

Sa-rung hey Oppa!!! You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment