Thursday 22 September 2011

This is how we do Laelle...

These are Laelle's junior pictures from back in the spring of 2010.
I was learning how to edit eyes and really tried to bring out their blue color and work with overall cool color tones. It was a fun experiment for me because I generally use warm colors, as I personally prefer that end of the color spectrum. I hope you enjoy these!

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend." ~ Albert Camus


This one is my favorite picture!


"A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad."  ~Arnold H. Glasgow

I love this shot too!

"It’s not the presence of someone that brings meaning to life, rather it’s the way someone touches your heart that gives life a beautiful meaning…" ~ unknown


I love you so much Lallell! ;) Miss you too girly! Hope you're dong well at Southern!

No comments:

Post a Comment