Friday 23 September 2011

This is how we do Megan...

Here's a tribute to my pretty lady Megan, and her junior pics from spring 2010 that I edited long ago!
Say hello to her sweetness!

"Favor is deceitful , and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised."
~Proverbs 31:30

"Live for today, but hold your hands open to tomorrow. Anticipate the future and its changes with joy. There is a seed of God's love in every event, every unpleasant situation  in which you may find yourself." ~ Barbara Johnson

"Blessed are they that laugh at themselves - for they shall never cease to be amused." ~ Unknown

I played with the color scheme on this shot. Which do you like better?


"The heart is happiest when it beast for others." ~ Anonymous

"As Christians, we aren't supposed to watch the weather, we're supposed to create the weather!"
~ Diane Richards

"There is nothing worth the wear of winning, but the laughter and the love of friends." ~ Hillaire Belloc

"God be in my head, and in my understanding." ~ Sarum Primer

"She has her Father's eyes..." ~ Amy Grant

I love you so much pretty lady! I hope you're doing well as you dean at fva!


No comments:

Post a Comment