Monday 9 April 2012

This is how we do my senior pictures...

These are my senior pictures from high school. They're almost exactly a year old now - I can hardly believe how fast time flies! These were taken by my dear friend Allie when our class was on the Kauai, one of the Hawaiian Islands. We found a few worn down cottages near one of our filming sites in Weimea, and stumbled upon this awesome door splattered with red paint. I hope you enjoy! 

 This was my #1 pic that was put in the yearbook.

"Let him who would enjoy a good future waste none of his present." - Roger Babson
"There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart." ~ Jane Austen

"Common looking people ar ethe best in the world:
that is the reason the Lord makes so many of them." ~ Abraham Lincoln
"I am a princess. All girls are. Even if they live in tiny old attics. Even if they dress in rags, even if they aren't pretty, or smart, or young. They're still princesses. All of us." ~ A Little Princess
"If there ever comes a day that we can't be together, keep me in your heart and I'll be there forever."
~ Winnie the Pooh

"The littlest things make me laugh. It's not hard to please me. I'm a free spirit. I'm strong and determined. I love to look at the stars. I'm just a girl and that's all I want to be..." ~ Unknown

"I believe in Christ like I believe in the sun - not because I can see it,
but by it I can see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." ~ Mother Teresa


No comments:

Post a Comment