Friday 30 March 2012

This is how we do a tribute to my favorite blogs....

Hey y'all! Today I decided to do a tribute to my favorite blogs! Some of these are my photography inspiration, some recipes, and some just fun! I hope you check these out!

Brittany Stover specializes in Wedding, Engagement, Family, Senior, Birthday, and styled photo shoots! These are two of my favorite pictures from her post "Engaged {Lexi and Tony}." Here's the link: http://www.brittanystoverphotography.com/blog/engaged-lexi-and-tony/




 
Green Wedding Shoes is a wedding blog featuring wedding photos, engagement shoots, styled shoots, inspiration boards, DIY projects, and information about vendors, product lines, and destinations.
Here's a sample DIY idea that I absolutely love: A Cupcake Topping Bar! Here's the link:



(This next blog I wasn't able to get a logo from.)
 It's called Lauren's Latest Everyday Ingredients ~ Extraordinary Food.
It's an awesome food with lots of tasty recipes! Here's a picture of the front page and a picture of one of the recipes: Jalapeno Popper Buffalo Chicken Macaroni and Cheese. Here's the link:




Shades of Life is my friend Anneliese Wahlman's photography blog. Allie is such a creative person and I love the way she captures shots of her friends and the world around her.
 Here are a few shots of some of our schoolmates.


This blog is called "Enchanted Serenity of Period Films." It's a one-stop spot for period drama lovers. It contains list of the top period drama films, BBC productions, information about vintage fashion, art, and other fun stuff. Here's a funny motivational poster I found in their fun stuff, and here's the link:



There's just one more blog to go! Currently some of my friends from Fountainview Academy - the graduating class of 2012, that is - are on their class mission trip in Honduras. They're keeping a blog of the work they're doing for the next few weeks, so I'm following them.
Here are a few of their shots. Enjoy! Link: http://fountainviewclassof12.blogspot.ca/

 Morgan at the market.

 Moses with a bunch of bananas.

On the construction site of the new church. 

 Shannon.

Heidi and Nathan.

Amaris, Kaylese, and Loralee.

Well, that's it folks! I hope you check out these other blogs and continue to follow mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment